Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
- Evaluating Dimensional Accuracy of Denture Bases with a Modified Comparator.J. Pros. Den. 1959; 9: 683-692
- Dimensional Accuracy of Various Denture-base Materials.J. Pros. Den. 1962; 12: 67-81
- A Method for Measuring the Mucosal Surface Contours of Impressions, Casts, and Dentures.J.A.D.A. 1957; 54: 24-32
- Physical Properties of Dental Materials.in: ed. 2. Circular C433. U. S. Government Printing Office, Washington1942: 167
- Acrylic Resins in Dentistry, Part II.Australian D. J. 1943; 47: 1-25
- Physical Properties of Denture Resins: Curing Shrinkage and Water Sorption.J.A.D.A. 1943; 30: 1845-1852
- Dimensional Stability of Denture Base Resins.J.A.D.A. 1958; 57: 345-353
- Dimensional Changes Occurring in Dentures During Processing.J.A.D.A. 1960; 61: 413-430
- The Contour Meter: An Apparatus for Comparison of Mucosal Surface Contour of Impressions, Models, and Dentures.J. Pros. Den. 1959; 9: 676-682
- Physical Factors Related to Denture Retention.J. Pros. Den. 1960; 10: 459-467
- The Management of Abused Oral Tissues in Complete Denture Construction.J. Pros. Den. 1957; 7: 27-42
These studies were supported by contract No. DA-49-007-MD-860 between the Office of the Surgeon General, Department of the Army, and the University of Michigan.
A portion of this report is from a thesis submitted by D. H. Anthony to the Horace H. Rackham School of Graduate Studies, University of Michigan, as a partial fulfillment for the Master of Science degree in Dental Materials 1961.
Presented before the Academy of Denture Prosthetics, Colorado Springs, Colo.