Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
- Internal stresses in denture base materials.J Am Dent Assoc. 1943; 30: 1382
- An evaluation of activated methyl methacrylate denture base materials.J Prosthet Dent. 1952; 2: 68
- Extreme warpage of resin dentures in routine grinding and polishing.North West Dent. 1964; 43: 97
- A preliminary study on the influence of finishing, polishing, and other variables on the dimensional accuracy of maxillary acrylic resin denture blanks.in: ed 5. Thesis. Indiana University School of Dentistry, 1971
- Restorative Dental Materials.ed 5. The C. V. Mosby Co, St. Louis1975
- Method of evaluating the clinical effect of warping a denture: Report of a case.J Am Dent Assoc. 1959; 59: 250
- Dimensional stability of self curing denture base acrylic resins.J Am Dent Assoc. 1955; 51: 426
- Dimensional changes in complete dentures after drying, wetting, and heating in water.J Am Dent Assoc. 1961; 62: 643
- Dimensional accuracy of base material.J Prosthet Dent. 1962; 12: 67
- Acrylic resins for dentures.J Am Dent Assoc. 1942; 29: 7
- Effect of tin-foil substitutes on strength of denture base resins.J Prosthet Dent. 1955; 5: 508
- Dimensional changes occurring in artificial dentures.Int Dent J. 1959; 9: 451
- Skinner's Science of Dental Materials.in: ed 7. W. B. Saunders Co, Philadelphia1973: 99
☆Read at the annual meeting of the International Association for Dental Research, Washington, D.C.
☆☆The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.