Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
- Elastic impression materials.Dent Clin North Am. 1971; 15: 18
- The dimensional changes of elastomeric impression materials under conditions of humidity.J Dent. 1976; 4: 73
- Viscosity and consistency of impression rubbers.J Dent Res. 1976; 46: 429
- The bonding properties of elastomer tray adhesives.J Prosthet Dent. 1976; 36: 278
- Comparative accuracy of elastomer impression materials.J Tenn Dent Assoc. 1974; 54: 164
- Elasticity of impression materials: IV. Permanent deformation as a function of time.J Dent Res. 1975; 54: 168
- Elastomeric impression materials: A method for determining dimensional stability.Br Dent J. 1975; 139: 267
- Science of Dental Materials.in: ed 7. The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1973: 136-156
- Accuracy of casts produced from five mercaptan rubber impression materials.Int Assoc Dent Res Prog (Abstr No. 858). 1972; : 62
- Thermal correction of the volume changes of a silicone impression.Quint Int. 1971; 10: 35
- Some observations on the clinical handling and stability ot elastomeric impression materials.J Baltimore College Dent Surg. 1969; 24: 5
- Vergleichende unter suehungen von abdruckformmaterial ausder sichtedes.Dent Labor. 1970; 18: 19
- Dimensional Stability of Elastomeric Material.in: Conservative Dentistry. University of London, Faculty of Medicine, 1971 (requirements for M.Sc. degree)
- Accuracy of casts produced from seven rubber impression materials.J Am Dent Assoc. 1973; 87: 126
- Accuracy of casts produced from three classes of elastomer impression materials.J Am Dent Assoc. 1974; 89: 644
- Dimensional stability and soaking characteristics of polyether and polysiloxanes.IADR Abstr No. 34. 1978; : 83
- Time-dependent accuracy of elastomeric impression materials.IADR Abstr N. 36. 1978; : 83
- The handling of elastomeric impression materials. A review.J Dent. 1975; 3: 229
- The selection and properties of materials for dental practice.Br Dent J. 1973; 134: 197
- Some setting characteristics of elastomeric impression materials.Aust Dent J. 1969; 14: 295
Bell, J. W., Davies, E. H., and von Fraunhofer, J. A.: The dimensional stability of elastomeric impression materials. J Dent (In press).
- Dental Materials, Properties, and Manipulation.The C. V. Mosby Company, St. Louis1975
- The relative effectiveness of adhesives for polysulfide impression materials.Br Dent J. 1966; 20: 135
Submitted as partial fulfillment for a Post-doctoral Masters Thesis, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, Ill.
Recipient of First Annual Stanley D. Tylman Award, sponsored by the American Academy of Crown and Bridge Prosthodontics.