This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Bruxism: Diagnosis and treatment.J Acad Gen Dent. 1971; 19: 31
- Incidence of bruxism.J Dent Res. 1966; 45: 1198
- Comparison of the efficacy of a questionnaire, oral history, and clinical examination in detecting signs and symptoms of occlusal and temporomandibular joint dysfunction.J Prosthet Dent. 1977; 38: 433
- Relationship of occlusion and periodontal disease. Part III. Relation of periodontal status to general background characteristics.J Periodontol. 1972; 43: 540
- Frequency and etiopathogenesis of bruxism on the basis of prophylactic examination of 1,000 middleaged men.Czas Stomatol. 1972; 25 (English Abstr): 1109
- Genetic and developmental aspects of sleep-talking and teeth grinding.Acta Paedopsychiatr. 1966; 33: 339
- Bruxism in children.Odontol Rev. 1971; 22: 413
- Bruxism: A critical review.Psychol Bull. 1977; 84: 767
- Bruxism, a review of the literature on, and a discussion of studies of bruxism and its psychogenesis and some new psychological hypotheses.Suom Hammaslaak Toim. 1969; 65: 312
- A psychosomatic study of bruxism with emphasis on mental strain and familiar predisposition factors.Suom Hammaslaak Toim. 1972; 68: 110
- A factor-analytic study of psychosocial background in bruxism.Suom Hammaslaak Toim. 1972; 68: 184
- Psychosocial aspects in a series of bruxists compared with a group of nonbruxists.Suom Hammaslaak Toim. 1972; 68: 200
- Effects of bruxism: A review of the literature.J Prosthet Dent. 1977; 28: 149
- A psycho-odontologic investigation of patients with bruxism.Acta Odontol Scand. 1966; 24: 373
- Bruxism and emotional disturbance.Odontol Rev. 1972; 23: 231
- The use of the Cornell Index to determine the correlation between bruxism and the anxiety state.J Periodontol. 1960; 31: 138
- Study of the relationship of frustration and anxiety to bruxism.J Periodontol. 1967; 38: 193
- The effects of anxiety and frustration on muscular tension related to the temporomandibular joint syndrome.Oral Surg. 1973; 36: 763
- Teeth-grinding: some relationships to anxiety, hostility, and hyperactivity.J Clin Psychol. 1955; 11: 389
- Electromyographic correlates of experimentally induced stress in diurnal bruxists and normals.J Dent Res. 1979; 58: 1872
- The laboratory measurement of human anger.Biobehavioral Reviews. 1977; 1: 241
- A study of the relationship between bruxism and aggression.J Periodontol. 1960; 31: 409
- Personality study of nocturnal teeth-grinders.Percept Mot Skills. 1968; 26: 523
Supported by National Institute of Dental Research Grant No. DE04536.
© 1981 The C. V. Mosby Co. Published by Elsevier Inc.