This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Considerations for furcation treatment. Part I: Diagnosis and treatment planning.J Prosthet Dent. 1986; 56: 138-142
- Considerations for furcation treatment. Part II: Periodontal therapy.J Prosthet Dent. 1987; 57: 400-404
- Hemisection—technique and restoration.Dent Clin North Am. 1974; 18: 415-444
- Root amputation and tooth hemisection.Dent Clin North Am. 1969; 13: 121-132
- Radectomy of multirooted teeth.J Am Dent Assoc. 1972; 85: 870-875
- Periodontal considerations for functional utilization of a retained root after furcation management.J Clin Periodontol. 1977; 4: 223-230
- Resection of two vital roots.J Endodont. 1975; 1: 36-39
- Clinical observations following root amputation in maxillary molar teeth.J Periodontol. 1975; 46: 1-5
- Root amputation and restoration of the altered tooth—report of a case.Tex Dent J. 1979; 97: 6-8
- Fixed bridge placement following endodontic therapy and root hemisection.Dent Surv. 1978; 54: 28-29
- Root amputations and hemisections.Gen Dent. 1976; 24: 35-38
- Using hemisected teeth to support removable partial overdentures.Quintessence Int. 1978; 9: 31-38
- A review of the periodontal, endodontic, and prosthetic considerations in odontogenic resection procedures.Int J Periodont Res Dent. 1986; 6: 35-51
- Restoration of endodontically treated teeth.Int J Periodont Res Dent. 1981; 1: 9-29
- Periodontal disease. Basic phenomena, clinical management and occlusal and restorative interrelationships.in: Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1977: 586-617
- Clinical periodontology.in: 4th ed. WB Saunders Co, Chicago1972: 890-927
- Fixed prosthodontics and periodontal health.Dent Clin North Am. 1980; 24: 317-329
- Pontic-residual ridge relationship: a research report.J Prosthet Dent. 1966; 16: 251-285
- A modified sanitary pontic.J Prosthet Dent. 1972; 28: 589-592
- Periodontal treatment of multirooted teeth.J Clin Periodontol. 1975; 2: 126-135
- An evaluation of root resections: a ten-year study.J Periodontol. 1981; 52: 719-722
- Endodontic therapy.in: 2nd ed. The CV Mosby Co, St. Louis1976: 444-475
- Endodontics.in: 3rd ed. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1985: 810-859
Presented at the American Prosthodontic Society meeting, Newport Beach, Calif.
© 1987 The C. V. Mosby Company. Published by Elsevier Inc.