This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Laboratory light-cured composite resins: a clinical study. Part I.Compend Contin Educ Dent. 1985; 6: 402-406
- Surface treatment of nonprecious alloys for adhesion-fixed partial dentures.J Prosthet Dent. 1986; 55: 456-462
- Direct bonded retainers—the advanced alternative.in: JB Lippincott Co, Philadelphia1986: 171
- The adhesion of dental resins to metal surfaces. The Kulzer silicoater technique.in: Kulzer & Co GmBH, Wehreheim FRG1984: 32
- The clinical application of new adhesive resin (MMA-4-META-TBB-O) to adhesion bridge.Shikai Tenbo. 1982; 59: 671-682
- Studies on dental self curing resins (17) adhesion of PMMA with bovine enamel or dental alloys.J Japan Soc Dent Appar Mater. 1978; 19: 179-185
- Adhesion of 4-META composite to tooth tissues: evaluation of mordants.J Dent Res. 1985; 64: 629
- 4-META opaque resin—a new resin strongly adhesive to nickel-chromium alloy.J Dent Res. 1981; 60: 1697-1706
- Porcelain repairs: retention after one year.Oper Dent. 1979; 4: 75-77
- Bond strength and microleakage of porcelain repair materials.J Prosthet Dent. 1985; 54: 788-791
- Thermal effects on retention of resin bonded retainers.Dent Mater. 1986; 2: 67-71
- A chemical etching system for creating micromechanical retention in resin-bonded retainers.J Prosthet Dent. 1986; 56: 181-188
- Bond strengths of etched base metals: effects of errors in surface area estimation.J Prosthet Dent. 1986; 56: 41-46
© 1988 The C. V. Mosby Company. Published by Elsevier Inc.