This paper is only available as a PDF. To read, Please Download here.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
Renaissance crown technique manual. Buffalo, NY: Williams Gold Refining Co, Inc.
- The relationship between the location of subgingival crown margins and gingival inflammation.J Periodontol. 1974; 45: 151-154
- Gingival reactions to dental restorations.Acta Odontol Scand. 1970; 28: 895-904
- Periodontal conditions in patients treated with dental bridges. III. The relationship between the location of the crown margin and the periodontal condition.J Periodont Res. 1970; 5: 225-229
- Facial and lingual contours of artificial complete crown restorations and their effects on the periodontium.J Prosthet Dent. 1973; 29: 61-66
- A simplified approach to the complete porcelain margin.J Prosthet Dent. 1979; 42: 592-593
- The collarless veneered crown. An evaluation of the fabrication and fit.in: 7th ed. Thesis. Indiana University School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, Ind1972
- The collarless metal ceramic crown.J Prosthet Dent. 1977; 38: 615-622
- The bonded alumina crown. 2. Construction using the twin foil technique.Aust Dent J. 1976; 21: 262-268
- Tylman's theory and practice of fixed prosthodontics.7th ed. The CV Mosby Co, St Louis1978
- Dental laboratory procedures; fixed partial dentures. vol II. The CV Mosby Co, St Louis1986 2nd ed.
- The all-porcelain margin for the ceramometal restorations: a new concept.J Prosthet Dent. 1983; 50: 793-796
© 1988 The C. V. Mosby Company. Published by Elsevier Inc.