Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
- Porcelain shoulder adaptation using direct refractory dies.J Prosthet Dent. 1976; 36: 583-587
- A precision ceramic-metal restoration with a facial butted margin.J Prosthet Dent. 1977; 37: 517-521
- Technique for establishing porcelain margins.J Prosthet Dent. 1978; 40: 464-466
- A simplified approach to the complete porcelain margin.J Prosthet Dent. 1979; 42: 592-593
- The all porcelain margin for ceramometal restorations: a new concept.J Prosthet Dent. 1983; 50: 793-796
- The direct lift-off technique for constructing all-porcelain margins.Quintessence Dent Tech. 1986; 10: 145-150
- A study of strain patterns in jacket crowns of anterior teeth resulting from different tooth preparations.Br Dent J. 1962; 113: 337-345
- Studies of porcelain jacket crowns by means of two-dimensional photoelastic experiments.Odont Revy. 1973; 24: 373-388
- Stress distribution in porcela-infused-to-gold crowns and preparations constructed with photoelastic plastics.J Dent Res. 1971; 50: 1278-1283
- The marginal characteristics of collarless bonded porcelain crowns produced using a separating medium technique.Quintessence Dent Tech. 1978; 2: 21-26
- A manual for the fabrication of the complete porcelain margin. Stock Journal Publishers Pty, Ltd, Adelaide, Australia1982: 27 2nd ed.
- The esthetic metal-ceramic margin: a comparison of techniques.J Prosthet Dent. 1983; 50: 185-192
- A comparison of four techniques for fabricating collarless metal-ceramic crowns.J Prosthet Dent. 1985; 54: 636-643
- An evaluation of the marginal adaptation of porcelain margins in ceramo-metal restorations.in: 2nd ed. Master's thesis. University of Iowa, July, 1986
- When to glaze—an electron microscope study.J Prosthet Dent. 1976; 35: 648-653
- Natural glaze vs. overglaze in ceramo-metal restorations.J Georgia Dent Assoc. 1977; 50: 22-24
- Surface finishing of dental porcelain.J Prosthet Dent. 1981; 46: 217-221
- Polished versus autoglazed porcelain surfaces.J Prosthet Dent. 1982; 47: 157-162
- An evaluation of adjustment and postadjustment finishing techniques on the surface of porcelain bonded to metal crowns.J Prosthet Dent. 1982; 48: 388-395
- Some physical properties of three dental porcelains.J Prosthet Dent. 1959; 9: 325-335
- The three-point beam test for the evaluation of dental porcelain.J Dent Res. 1983; 62: 1086-1088
- Some properties of dental ceramics.J Oral Rehabil. 1975; 2: 379-396
- Comparison of some physical properties of dental porcelains.Dent Practit. 1967; 17: 350-354
Semifinalist, John J. Sharry Research Award competition, American College of Prosthodontists.
First place Stanley D. Tylman Research Award competition, American Academy of Crown and Bridge Prosthodontics, Chicago, Ill.
This project was supported by U.S. Public Health Service grant 2 S07 RR5313-25 awarded by the Biomedical Support Grant Program, Division of Research Resources, NIH.