Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A surgical guide for accurate mesiodistal paralleling of implants in the posterior edentulous mandible.J Prosthet Dent. 2002; 87: 233-235
- Fabrication of a radiographic and surgical stent for implants with a vacuum former.J Prosthet Dent. 2000; 83: 252-253
- Simplified radiographic-surgical template for placement of multiple, parallel implants.J Prosthet Dent. 2001; 85: 26-29
- Surgical implant stent: a design modification and simplified fabrication technique.J Prosthet Dent. 1993; 69: 70-72
- Trajectory surgical guide stent for implant placement.J Prosthet Dent. 1992; 67: 687-691
- The influence of bone thickness on facial marginal bone response: stage 1 placement through stage 2 uncovering.Ann Periodontol. 2000; 5: 119-128
This paper was partially supported by the University of Michigan Periodontal Graduate Student Research Fund.