Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Assessing the space limitation inside a complete denture for implant attachments.J Prosthet Dent. 2003; 89: 82-85
- Evaluation of interarch space for implant restorations in edentulous patients: a laboratory technique.J Prosthodont. 2000; 9: 102-105
- Surgical and prosthetic planning for a two-implant-retained mandibular overdenture: a clinical report.J Prosthet Dent. 2006; 95: 102-105
- Treatment considerations for maxillary implant overdentures: a systematic review.J Prosthet Dent. 2007; 97: 340-348
- Elsevier, St. Louis2003: 268-296 Prosthodontic treatment for edentulous patients: complete dentures and implant-supported prostheses. 12th ed.
- Computer-assisted planning of oral implant surgery: a three-dimensional approach.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1996; 11: 806-810
- A computed tomographic scan-derived customized surgical template and fixed prosthesis for flapless surgery and immediate loading of implants in fully edentulous maxillae: a prospective multicenter study.Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2005; 7: S111-S120