Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Implant screw mechanics.Dent Clin North Am. 1998; 42: 71-89
- Accuracy of mechanical torque-limiting devices for implants.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2002; 17: 220-224
- Implant-abutment screw joint preload of 7 hex-top abutment systems.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2001; 16: 367-377
- Elongation and preload stress in dental implant abutment screws.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1995; 10: 529-536
- A 3-year follow-up study on single implant treatment.J Dent. 1993; 21: 203-208
- Clinical evaluation of single-tooth restorations supported by osseointegrated implants: a retrospective study.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1994; 9: 179-183
- Single-tooth replacement by osseointegrated Brånemark implants. A retrospective study of 82 implants.Clin Oral Implants Res. 1995; 6: 238-245
- Osseointegrated implants for single-tooth replacement: a prospective 5-year multicenter study.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1996; 11: 450-455
- Clinical complications with implants and implant prostheses.J Prosthet Dent. 2003; 90: 121-132
- Loads and designs of screw joints for single crowns supported by osseointegated implants.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1992; 7: 353-359
- Accuracy of friction-style and spring-style mechanical torque limiting devices for dental implants.J Prosthet Dent. 2008; 100: 86-92
- Adapting the ITI torque driver for use with other implant systems.J Prosthet Dent. 1999; 81: 732
Presented at the Carl O. Boucher Prosthodontic Conference, Columbus, Ohio, April 2012.