Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
- Vital bleaching for aesthetic improvement.Pract Periodontics Aesthet Dent. 1995; 7: 61-64
- Systematic assessment of color removal following vital bleaching of intrinsically stained teeth.J Dent Res. 1985; 64: 457-461
- Tooth discoloration resulting from long-term tetracycline therapy: a case report.Quintessence Int. 1992; 23: 539-541
- Oral complications of cancer therapies. Description and incidence of oral complications.NCI Monogr. 1990; 9: 11-15
- Observations and concepts of the oral health consequences of tobacco use of Finnish periodontists and dentists.J Clin Periodontol. 1992; 19: 15-18
- Translucency of human dental enamel.J Dent Res. 1981; 60: 1749-1753
- Estimating age and sex by using color, form, and alignment of anterior teeth.J Prosthet Dent. 1988; 59: 175-179
- Dental color as an indicator of age.Gerodontics. 1988; 4: 114-118
- A comparison of Chromascan and spectrophotometric color measurements of 100 natural teeth.J Prosthet Dent. 1985; 53: 105-109
- Use of a fiber-optic colorimeter for in vivo color measurements of 2830 anterior teeth.J Prosthet Dent. 1987; 58: 535-542
- Color and translucency of in vivo natural central incisors.J Prosthet Dent. 2000; 83: 418-423
- Three-dimensional color coordinates of natural teeth compared with three shade guides.J Prosthet Dent. 1990; 64: 425-431
- Improved color matching of metal ceramic restorations. Part II. Procedures for visual communication.J Prosthet Dent. 1987; 58: 669-677
- Shade selection and laboratory communication.Quintessence Int. 1993; 24: 305-309
☆aAssistant Professor, Department of Prosthodontics and Bio-materials.
☆☆bGeneral Practice Resident, Manhattan V. A. Medical Center, N.Y.
★cProfessor, Department of Prosthodontics and Biomaterials.
★★dActing Associate Dean, New Jersey Dental School.
♢Reprint requests to: Dr Leila Jahangiri, Department of Prosthodontics and Biomaterials, UMDNJ - New Jersey Dental School, 110 Bergen St, Room D830, Newark, NJ 07103-1568, Fax: (973)972-0370, E-mail: [email protected]