Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
- The longitudinal clinical effectiveness of osseointegrated dental implant: the Toronto study. Part III: Problems and complications encountered.J Prosthet Dent. 1990; 64: 185-194
- A study of 589 consecutive implants supporting complete fixed prostheses. Part II: Prosthetic aspects.J Prosthet Dent. 1992; 68: 949-956
- Complications with osseointegrated implants.J Prosthet Dent. 1989; 62: 581-585
- Implant treatment in partially edentulous patients: a report on prostheses after 3 years.Int J Prosthodont. 1994; 7: 143-148
- Retrospective review of 1170 endosseous implants placed in partially edentulous jaws.J Prosthet Dent. 1998; 79: 415-421
- The role of screws in implant systems.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1994; : 48-63
- Forces and moments on Brånemark implants.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1989; 4: 241-247
- Clinical complications of osseointegrated implants.J Prosthet Dent. 1999; 81: 537-552
- Load and designs of screw joints for single crowns supported by osseointegrated implants.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1992; 7: 353-359
- Comparison of “look-alike” implant prosthetic retaining screws.J Prosthodont. 1995; 4: 23-27
- Torque required to loosen single-tooth implant abutment screws before and after simulated function.Int J Prosthodont. 1993; 6: 435-439
- Theoretical analysis of fatigue life of fixture screws in osseointegrated dental implants.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1992; 7: 26-33
- A comparison of implant/prosthesis loading with four clinical variables.Int J Prosthodont. 1995; 8: 421-433
- Effect of preload torque on the ultimate tensile strength of implant prosthetic retaining screws.Implant Dent. 1994; 3: 17-21
- Elongation and preload stress in dental implant abutment screws.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1995; 10: 529-536
- Analysis of metallurgical failures.in: 2nd ed. John Wiley and Sons, New York1987: 136
- Phillip's science of dental materials.in: 10th ed. WB Saunders Co, Philadelphia1996: 49-74
- Ultimate tensile strength of five interchangeable prosthetic retaining screws.Implant Dent. 1996; 5: 16-19
- Metallography and microstructure. Vol. 9. American Society for Metals, Materials Park (OH)1985: 30 Metals handbook. 9th ed.
- Metallurgy for the non-metallurgist.in: American Society for Metals International, Materials Park (OH)1998: 254
- Structure and properties of engineering materials.in: 5th ed. McGraw Hill, Boston1977: 101-103 (44-57)
- Comparison between optical microscopy and scanning acoustic microscopy for detecting flaws in concrete.Experimental Techniques. 1994; 18: 24-28
- Scanning acoustic microscopy.Ultrasonics. 1993; 31: 361-372
- The technology of metallurgy.in: Macmillan Publishing Co, Hampshire1994: 254-272
☆This research was supported by a 1999 Tylman Research grant and received the second-place Tylman competition award at the American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics 50th Annual Scientific Session in Chicago, Ill., February 2001. An abstract (#1237) of the research also was presented at the 30th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Dental Research in Chicago, Ill., March 2001.
☆☆aPrivate practice, Bombay, India.
★bAssociate Professor and Director, Graduate Prosthodontics, School of Dentistry.
★★cProfessor, Mechanical and Industrial Engineering, College of Engineering.
♢dAssociate Professor (retired), Division of Dental Biomaterials, School of Dentistry.
♢♢Reprint requests to: Dr William W. Nagy, Marquette University School of Dentistry 334, PO Box 1881, Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881, Fax: (414)288-6516, E-mail: [email protected]