Statement of problem
Material and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A new all-ceramic crown. A dense-sintered, high-purity alumina coping with porcelain.Acta Odontol Scand. 1993; 51: 59-64
- CAD-CAM in dentistry.J Am Dent Assoc. 1988; 117: 715-720
- Accuracy testing of three-dimensional digitizing systems.Dent Mater. 1992; 8: 49-53
- The accuracy of a high-precision digitizer for CAD/CAM of crowns.J Prosthet Dent. 1995; 74: 223-229
- Accuracy of mechanical digitizing with a CAD/CAM system for fixed restorations.Int J Prosthodont. 2001; 14: 146-151
- On a new method to assess the accuracy of a CAD program.Int J Prosthodont. 2001; 14: 276-283
- Accuracy of a system for creating 3D computer models of dental arches.J Dent Res. 2003; 82: 438-442
- Precision of a CAD/CAM technique for the production of zirconium dioxide copings.Int J Prosthodont. 2004; 17: 577-580
- Qualitative computer aided evaluation of dental impressions in vivo.Dent Mater. 2006; 22: 66-76
- Effects of cement, cement space, marginal design, seating aid materials, and seating force on crown cementation.J Prosthet Dent. 1992; 67: 786-790
- Clinical evaluation of marginal fit of a new experimental all-ceramic system before and after cementation.Int J Prosthodont. 2003; 16: 587-592
- Design and production of dental prosthetic restorations: basic research on dental CAD/CAM technology.Int J Comput Dent. 2002; 5: 165-176
- Determination of the accuracy of three die systems.J Prosthet Dent. 1991; 65: 758-762
- Laser digitization of casts to determine the effect of tray selection and cast formation technique on accuracy.J Prosthet Dent. 2002; 87: 204-209
- Matching point clouds: limits and possibilities.Int J Comput Dent. 2002; 5: 155-164
- A new method for the computer-aided evaluation of three-dimensional changes in gypsum materials.Dent Mater. 2003; 19: 19-24
- Procera: a new way to achieve an all-ceramic crown.Quintessence Int. 1998; 29: 285-296
- Clinical marginal and internal gaps of Procera AllCeram crowns.J Oral Rehabil. 2005; 32: 526-530
Presented in part at the 83rd General Session of the International Association for Dental Research, March 2005 (Arthur R. Frechette Research Award finalist).
Supported by Nobel Biocare AB and grants from Karolinska Institutet.