Statement of problem.
Material and methods.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A comparison of new and conventional methods for quantification of tooth color.J Prosthet Dent. 1990; 63: 155-162
- Geriatric oral health issues in Germany.Int Dent J. 2001; 51: 235-246
- Surveillance for dental caries, dental sealants, tooth retention, edentulism, and enamel fluorosis--United States, 1988-1994 and 1999-2002.MMWR Surveill Summ. 2005; 54: 1-43
- Translucency of human dental enamel.J Dent Res. 1981; 60: 1749-1753
- Estimating age and sex by using color, form, and alignment of anterior teeth.J Prosthet Dent. 1988; 59: 175-179
- Dental color as an indicator of age.Gerodontics. 1988; 4: 114-118
- Observations and concepts of the oral health consequences of tobacco use of Finnish periodontists and dentists.J Clin Periodontol. 1992; 19: 15-18
- Tooth discoloration resulting from long-term tetracycline therapy: a case report.Quintessence Int. 1992; 23: 539-541
- Relationship between tooth shade value and skin color: an observational study.J Prosthet Dent. 2002; 87: 149-152
- The relationship of facial skin complexion to oral mucosa pigmentation and tooth color.J Prosthet Dent. 1980; 43: 392-396
- Use of a fiber-optic colorimeter for in vivo color measurements of 2830 anterior teeth.J Prosthet Dent. 1987; 58: 535-542
- Age differences in stress, social resources, and well-being in middle and older age.J Gerontol B Psychol Sci Soc Sci. 2001; 56: P214-P222
- Springer-Verlag, New York1981: 162-177 Color measurement: theme and variation. Springer series in optical sciences.
VITA Zahnfabrik H. Rauter GmbH & Co KG, Bad Sackingen, Germany, provided the VITA Easyshade and financial support for this study.
This publication is based on data from the Interdisciplinary Longitudinal Study of Adult Development (ILSE) (AZ: 301-1720-295/2), funded by Germany's Federal Ministry of Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women, and Youth.