Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- How valid are current diagnostic criteria for dental erosion?.Clin Oral Investig. 2008 Mar; 12: S41-S49
- The role of erosion in tooth wear: aetiology, prevention, and management.Int Dent J. 2005; 55: 277-284
- Buonocore memorial lecture. Dental erosion.Oper Dent. 2009; 34: 251-262
- Fracture strength of CAD/CAM composite and composite-ceramic occlusal veneers.J Prosthodont Res. 2014; 58: 107-114
- Novel-design ultra-thin CAD/CAM composite resin and ceramic occlusal veneers for the treatment of severe dental erosion.J Prosthet Dent. 2011; 105: 217-226
- Tooth structure removal associated with various preparation designs for posterior teeth.Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2002; 22: 241-249
- Tooth structure removal associated with various preparation designs for anterior teeth.J Prosthet Dent. 2002; 87: 503-509
Magne P, Belser U, editors. Understanding the intact tooth and the biomimetic principle. In: Bonded porcelain restorations in the anterior dentition: a biomimetic approach. Chicago: Quintessence Publishing Co; 2002. p. 23-55.
- Fracture resistance of lithium disilicate-, alumina-, and zirconia based three-unit fixed partial dentures: a laboratory study.Int J Prosthodont. 2001; 14: 231-238
- Digital dentistry: an overview of recent developments for CAD/CAM generated restorations.Br Dent J. 2008; 204: 505-511
- Ask the expert. Will ceramic restorations be challenged in the future?.J Am Dent Assoc. 2001; 132: 46-47
- Buonocore memorial lecture. Review of the clinical survival of direct and indirect restorations in posterior teeth of the permanent dentition.Oper Dent. 2004; 29: 481-508
- Indirect posterior composite resins.Compend Contin Educ Dent. 2005; 26: 495-503
- Clinical performance and marginal adaptation of class II direct and semidirect composite restorations over 3.5 years in vivo.J Dent. 2005; 33: 499-507
- Porcelain veneers: dentin bonding optimization and biomimetic recovery of the crown.Int J Prosthodont. 1999; 12: 111-121
- Marginal and internal adaptation of class II restorations after immediate or delayed composite placement.J Dent. 2002; 30: 259-269
- Immediate dentin sealing: a fundamental procedure for indirect bonded restorations.J Esthet Restor Dent. 2005; 17: 144-154
- In vitro fatigue resistance of CAD/CAM composite resin and ceramic posterior occlusal veneers.J Prosthet Dent. 2010; 104: 149-157
- Modeling of ultrathin occlusal veneers.Dent Mat. 2012; 28: 777-782
- Minimally invasive treatment of initial dental erosion using pressed lithium disilicate glass-ceramic restorations: a case report.Quintessence Dent Technol. 2012; 35: 65-78
- Ceramic-reinforced polymers: overview of CAD/CAM hybrid restorative materials.Quintessence Dent Technol. 2014; 37: 37-48
- Full-mouth composite rehabilitation of a mixed erosion and attrition patient: a case report with v-shaped veneers and ultra-thin CAD/CAM composite overlays.Quintessence Int. 2014; 45: 749-756
- Dental erosion of nonindustrial origin. A clinical survey and classification.J Prosthet Dent. 1979; 42: 649-653
- Adhesive restorations, centric relation, and the Dahl principle: minimally invasive approaches to localized anterior tooth erosion.Eur J Esthet Dent. 2007; 2: 260-273
- Palatal and facial veneers to treat severe dental erosion: A case report following the three-step technique and the sandwich approach.Eur J Esthet Dent. 2011; 6: 268-278
- Resin bonding to cervical sclerotic dentin: a review.J Dent. 2004; 32: 173-196
- Long-term bonding to eroded dentin requires superficial bur preparation.Clin Oral Investig. 2012; 16: 1451-1461
- Novel porcelain laminate preparation approach driven by a diagnostic mock-up.J Esthet Restor Dent. 2004; 16: 7-16
Magne P, Belser U, editors. Try-in and adhesive luting procedures. In: Bonded porcelain restorations in the anterior dentition: a biomimetic approach. 1st ed. Chicago: Quintessence Publishing Co; 2002. p. 335-69.
- Polymerization kinetics of pre-heated composite.J Dent Res. 2006; 85: 38-43
Supported by a Carlos Chagas Filho Foundation for the Support of Research in the State of Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ) (grant E-26/112.046/2012). Support also received from Sirona Brazil, Kappler, Ivoclar Vivadent, 3M ESPE, AdDent, Bisco Dental Products, and Dental Design. Based on a thesis submitted to the Graduate Program in Clinical Dentistry, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the MS degree of T.H.R.