Statement of problem
Material and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
- Strength of porcelain fused to titanium beams.J Prosthet Dent. 1996; 75: 640-648
- Phillips’ science of dental materials.12th ed. Elsevier Health Science, St Louis2012: 418-473
- Metal ceramic bond after multiple castings of base metal alloy.J Prosthet Dent. 2009; 102: 165-171
- Bond and fracture strength of metal-ceramic restorations formed by selective laser sintering.J Adv Prosthodont. 2014; 6: 266-271
- Selective laser melting technique of Co-Cr dental alloys: a review of structure and properties and comparative analysis with other available techniques.J Prosthodont. 2015; 24: 303-312
- Comparison of the bond strength of laser-sintered and cast base metal dental alloys to porcelain.Dent Mater. 2008; 24: 1400-1404
- Rapid manufacturing of metal components by laser forming.International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture. 2006; 46: 1459-1468
- Selective laser sintering in biomedical engineering.Med Biol Eng Comput. 2013; 51: 245-256
- Direct laser metal sintering as a new approach to fabrication of an iso-elastic functionally graded material for manufacture of porous titanium dental implants.Dent Mater. 2008; 24: 1525-1533
- Residual stress, part 2 -nature and origin.Materials Science and Technology. 2001; 17: 366-375
- Residual stresses in selective laser sintering and selective laser melting.Rapid Prototyp J. 2006; 12: 254-265
- Balling processes during selective laser treatment of powders.Rapid Prototyp J. 2004; 10: 77-87
- Comparison of CO2 and Nd-YAG lasers for use with selective laser sintering of steel-copper powders.International Journal of CAD-CAM and Computer Graphics. 1998; 13: 95-110
- Lasers and materials in selective laser sintering.Assembly Automation. 2003; 23: 357-371
- Absorptance of powder materials suitable for laser sintering.Rapid Prototyp J. 2000; 6: 155-161
- Effects of multiple firings on metal-ceramic bond strength of Co-Cr alloy fabricated by selective laser melting.J Prosthet Dent. 2016; 115: 109-114
- Internal and marginal fit of cobalt-chromium fixed dental prostheses fabricated with 3 different techniques.J Prosthet Dent. 2015; 114: 686-692
- Dental materials and their selection.4th ed. Quintessence Publishing, Chicago2008: 202-211
- Effect of firing cycle and surface finishing on the sag resistance of long-span metal ceramic framework using base metal alloys-an in vitro study.Med J Armed Forces India. 2012; 68: 145-150
- In vitro evaluation of the bond strength between various ceramics and cobalt-chromium alloy fabricated by selective laser sintering.J Adv Prosthodont. 2015; 7: 312-316
- Comparison of the metal-ceramic bond after recasting and after laser sintering.J Prosthet Dent. 2015; 114: 109-113
- Bond strengths of porcelain to cobalt-chromium alloys made by casting, milling, and selective laser melting.J Prosthet Dent. 2017; 118: 69-75
International Organization for Standardization. ISO 9693-1:2012. Dentistry-compatibility testing-Part 1: Metal-ceramic systems. Geneva: International Organization for Standardization. 2012. Available at: https://www.iso.org/standard/54946.html.
- Redressing the power and effect of significance. A new approach to an old problem: teaching statistics to nursing students.Nurse Educ Today. 2000; 20: 358-364
Supported by Scientific Research Projects Coordination Unit of Cukurova University, project no. TSA-2016-5515.