Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A novel method for retention of an orbital prosthesis in a case with continuous maxillary and orbital defect.J Indian Prosthodont Soc. 2010; 10: 132-136
- Effect of adhesive retention on maxillofacial prostheses. Part I: skin dressings and solvent removers.J Prosthet Dent. 2000; 84: 335-340
- Dental implants in the medically compromised patient.J Dent. 2013; 41: 195-206
- Dental implants and diabetes mellitus-a systematic review.Int J Implant Dent. 2016; 2: 5
- Use of anatomical undercut in adhesive retained orbital prosthesis: an alternative to osseointegration to improve retention and reduce margin gap.Br J Med Med Res. 2015; 6: 841-847
- Extraoral implants in the rehabilitation of craniofacial defects: implant and prosthesis survival rates and peri-implant soft tissue evaluation.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 70: 1551-1557
- Generation and evaluation of 3D digital casts of maxillary defects based on multisource data registration: a pilot clinical study.J Prosthet Dent. 2017; 118: 790-795
- Fabrication of a 3D printing definitive obturator prosthesis: a clinical report.Acta Stomatol Croat. 2017; 51: 53-59
- Rapid fabrication of silicone orbital prosthesis using conventional methods.Singapore Dent J. 2014; 35: 83-86
- PMMA: an essential material in medicine and dentistry.J Long Term Eff Med Implants. 2005; 15: 629-639
- Microbial biofilms on facial prostheses.Biofouling. 2012; 28: 583-591