Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A speech bulb prosthesis for a soft palate defect with a polyetherketoneketone (PEKK) framework fabricated by multiple digital techniques: a clinical report.J Prosthet Dent. 2020; 124: 495-499
- Fabrication of a 3D-printed interim obturator prosthesis: a contemporary approach.J Prosthet Dent. 2019; 121: 960-963
- Three-dimensional printed definitive cast for a silicone obturator prosthesis: a clinical report.J Prosthet Dent. 2019; 121: 353-357
- Fabrication of a definitive obturator from a 3D cast with a chairside digital scanner for a patient with severe gag reflex: a clinical report.J Prosthet Dent. 2015; 114: 735-738
- Influence of operator experience, scanner type, and scan size on 3D scans.J Prosthet Dent. 2021; 125: 294-299