Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Method to improve passive fit of frameworks on implant-supported prostheses: an in vitro study.J Prosthet Dent. 2016; 116: 52-58
- Precision and accuracy of a digital impression scanner in full-arch implant rehabilitation.Int J Prosthodont. 2018; 31: 171-175
- Accuracy of implant impressions for partially and completely edentulous patients: a systematic review.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2014; 29: 836-845
- Orthodontic elastomeric chain as an alternative to dental floss for splinting implant impression copings for complete-arch implant impressions.J Prosthet Dent. 2020; 123: 188-189
- Orthodontic wire loop for engaging dental floss or orthodontic elastomeric chain in the open tray implant impression technique.J Prosthet Dent. 2020; 24: 500-501
Supported by the Natural Science Fund of Hubei Province [grant number 2020CFB627 ].