Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Patient-centered outcome of immediately loaded implants in the rehabilitation of fully edentulous jaws.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2009; 20: 1070-1077
- Carranza’s clinical periodontology.12th ed. Missouri, St. Louis2015: 305-308
- Management of patients with excessive gingival display for maxillary complete arch fixed implant-supported prostheses.J Prosthet Dent. 2012; 108: 324-331
- Technique for systematic bone reduction for fixed implant-supported prosthesis in the edentulous maxilla.J Prosthet Dent. 2015; 113: 520-523
- Three-dimensional esthetic analysis in treatment planning for implant-supported fixed prosthesis in the edentulous maxilla: review of the esthetics literature.J Esthet Restor Dent. 2011; 23: 219-236
- Computer-aided design and computer-assisted manufacturing in prosthetic implant dentistry.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2009; 24 Suppl: 110-117
- A retrospective study of the accuracy of template-guided versus freehand implant placement: a nonradiologic method.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol. 2019; 128: 220-226
- Prosthetically guided bone sculpturing for a maxillary complete-arch implant-supported monolithic zirconia fixed prosthesis based on a digital smile design: a clinical report.J Prosthet Dent. 2017; 118: 575-580
- Creation of a 3-dimensional virtual dental patient for computer-guided surgery and CAD-CAM interim complete removable and fixed dental prostheses: a clinical report.J Prosthet Dent. 2017; 117: 197-204
- Incorporating a facial scanner into the digital workflow: a dental technique.J Prosthet Dent. 2019; 123: 781-785
- A systematic review on soft-to-hard tissue ratios in orthognathic surgery part I: maxillary repositioning osteotomy.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2014; 42: 1341-1351
- Accuracy of three-dimensional soft tissue prediction for Le Fort I osteotomy using Dolphin 3D software: a pilot study.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2017; 46: 289-295
- Biomechanical analysis for five fixation techniques of Pauwels-III fracture by finite element modeling.Comput Methods Programs Biomed. 2020; 193: 105491
- Computer-aided design and manufacturing cutting and drilling guides with prebent titanium plates improve surgical accuracy of skeletal class III malocclusion.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2020; 145: 963e-974e
- Outcome study of computer-aided surgical simulation in the treatment of patients with craniomaxillofacial deformities.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 2014-2024
- Fixed-prosthetic implant restoration of the edentulous maxilla: a systematic pretreatment evaluation method.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 66: 112-122
- Integration of digital dental casts in 3-dimensional facial photographs.Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop. 2008; 134: 820-826
- Accuracy of Dolphin visual treatment objective (VTO) prediction software on class III patients treated with maxillary advancement and mandibular setback.Prog Orthod. 2016; 17: 19
- Three-dimensional soft tissue prediction in orthognathic surgery: a clinical comparison of Dolphin, ProPlan CMF, and probabilistic finite element modelling.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2019; 48: 511-518
- The accuracy of computer-guided implant surgery with tooth-supported, digitally designed drill guides based on CBCT and intraoral scanning. A prospective cohort study.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2019; 30: 1005-1015
- Accuracy comparison of guided surgery for dental implants according to the tissue of support: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2017; 28: 602-612
- A systematic review on the accuracy and the clinical outcome of computer-guided template-based implant dentistry.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2009; 20: 73-86
Supported by the Oral Reconstruction Foundation (Reference ORF 41801); and the Peking University School and Hospital of Stomatology (grant PKUSSNCT-19B11).
X.F. and J.Y. contributed to the work equally and should be regarded as co-first authors.