Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tooth preparations for complete crowns: an art form based on scientific principles.J Prosthet Dent. 2001; 85: 363-376
- Contemporary fixed prosthodontics.5th ed. Elsevier, St Louis2016: 169-208
- Assessment of occlusal reduction during preparation of teeth for fixed restorations.J Prosthet Dent. 2002; 87: 110-111
- A dynamic method for assessing the occlusal reduction of preparations.J Prosthet Dent. 1988; 59: 116-117
- A wax guide to measure the amount of occlusal reduction during tooth preparation in fixed prosthodontics.J Prosthet Dent. 2010; 103: 256-257
- Digital preparation-evaluation tool.J Prosthet Dent. 2020; 124: 816-817
- Customized occlusal reduction guide made from a thermoplastic sheet.J Prosthet Dent. 2015; 114: 307-308
- Using silicone occlusal registration material as a guide for tooth preparation.J Prosthet Dent. 2004; 92: 302
- Die alteration to provide adequate occlusal clearance.J Prosthet Dent. 1982; 47: 570-572
- Virtual diagnostics and guided tooth preparation for the minimally invasive rehabilitation of a patient with extensive tooth wear: a validation of a digital workflow.J Prosthet Dent. 2020; 123: 20-26