Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical relevance of dimensional bone and soft tissue alterations post-extraction in esthetic sites.Periodontol 2000. 2017; 73: 73-83
- Soft tissue-related complications and management around dental implants.Periodontol 2000. 2019; 81: 124-138
- Management of inter-dental/inter-implant papilla.J Clin Periodontol. 2005; 32: 831-839
- Alveolar ridge preservation in the esthetic zone.Periodontol 2000. 2018; 77: 165-175
- Current evidence on the socket-shield technique: a systematic review.J Oral Implantol. 2017; 43: 395-403
- Guided bone regeneration for the reconstruction of alveolar bone defects.Ann Maxillofac Surg. 2017; 7: 263-277
- Soft tissue enhancement around dental implants.Periodontol 2000. 2008; 47: 113-132
- I-shaped incisions for papilla reconstruction in second stage implant surgery.J Periodontal Implant Sci. 2010; 40: 139-143
- New technique for inter-implant papilla reconstruction between two or more implants in patients with variably reabsorbed ridges and flat anatomy. Preliminary results of a 9 consecutive clinical case series.Oral Implantol (Rome). 2010; 3: 2-11
- Interimplant papilla reconstruction: assessment of soft tissue changes and results of 12 consecutive cases.J Periodontol. 2001; 72: 958-962
- Bone augmentation techniques for horizontal and vertical alveolar ridge deficiency in oral implantology.Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am. 2019; 31: 163-191
- The peri-implant phenotype.J Periodontol. 2020; 91: 283-288
- The effect of inter-implant distance on the height of inter-implant bone crest.J Periodontol. 2000; 71: 546-549
- Hydroxylapatite reconstruction of alveolar ridge deficiency with an open mucosal flap technique.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1985; 59: 113-119
- The effect of the distance from the contact point to the crest of bone on the presence or absence of the interproximal dental papilla.J Periodontol. 1992; 63: 995-996
X.Z. and J.S. contributed equally to the article.
Supported by the Science and Technology Department of Sichuan Province ( 2021YJ0148 ).