Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tooth-implant connection: a bibliographic review.Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal. 2010; 15: e387-e394
- The effect of rigid and non-rigid connections between implants and teeth on biological and technical complications: a systematic review and a meta-analysis.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2017; 28: 849-863
- Intrusion and reversal of a free-standing natural tooth bounded by two implant-supported prostheses.J Prosthet Dent. 2004; 92: 418-422
- Intrusion phenomenon and rebound of a natural tooth located between two implant supported crowns: case report.Chula Univ Dent J. 2014; 37: 197-206
- A survey of natural tooth abutment intrusion with implant-connected fixed partial dentures.Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 1993; 13: 334-347
- Intrusion of teeth in the combination implant-to-natural-tooth fixed partial denture: a review of the theories.J Prosthodont. 1997; 6: 268-277
- Intrusion in implant-tooth-supported fixed prosthesis: an in vitro photoelastic stress analysis.Indian J Dent Res. 2008; 19: 6-11
- Retrospective evaluation of complete-arch fixed partial dentures connecting teeth and implant abutments in patients with normal and reduced periodontal support.J Prosthet Dent. 2005; 94: 313-320
- Tooth intrusion in implant-assisted prostheses.J Prosthet Dent. 1997; 77: 39-45
- Interproximal contact loss in a retrospective cross-sectional study of 4325 implants: distribution and incidence and the effect on bone loss and peri-implant soft tissue.J Prosthet Dent. 2019; 122: 108-114
Supported by National Nature Science Foundation of China (81400484) and Peking University School and Hospital of Stomatology (PKUSSNCT-19A03).