Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Longevity of fiber-reinforced composite fixed partial dentures (FRC FPD)-Systematic review.J Dent. 2017; 61: 1-11
- Clinical survival of indirect, anterior 3-unit surface-retained fiber-reinforced composite fixed dental prosthesis: Up to 7.5-years follow-up.J Dent. 2015; 43: 656-663
- Effect of an experimental silica-nylon reinforcement on the fracture load and flexural strength of bisacrylic interim partial fixed dental prostheses.J Prosthet Dent. 2016; 115: 301-305
- Fiber-reinforced composite fixed dental prostheses: A 4-year prospective clinical trial evaluating survival, quality, and effects on surrounding periodontal tissues.J Prosthet Dent. 2018; 119: 47-52
- Contour determination for ovate pontics.J Prosthet Dent. 1999; 82: 136-142
- Use of a modified ovate pontic in areas of ridge defects: a report of two cases.J Esthet Restor Dent. 2004; 16: 273-283
- Replacement of a maxillary central incisor using a polyethylene fiber-reinforced composite resin fixed partial denture: a clinical report.J Prosthet Dent. 2008; 100: 254-258