Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
- Esthetic evaluation and patient-centered outcomes in single-tooth implant rehabilitation in the esthetic area.Periodontol 2000. 2018; 77: 150-164
- Adhesion and optics: The challenges of esthetic oral rehabilitation on varied substrates—Reflections based on a clinical report.J Prosthet Dent. 2021; 125: 15-17
- Management of abutment screw loosening: Review of literature and report of a case.J Indian Prosthodont Soc. 2014; 14: 208-214
- Techniques for retrievability and for registering screw access holes in cement-retained implant-supported prostheses: A scoping review of the literature.J Prosthet Dent. 2020; 123: 427-433
- Extending the service life of existing dental restorations with esthetic and functional limitations.J Prosthet Dent. 2018; 119: 893-896
- Intraoral treatment of veneering porcelain chipping of fixed dental restorations: a review and clinical application.J Am Dent Assoc. 2013; 144: 31-44
- An indirect repair technique for fractured metal-ceramic restorations: a clinical report.J Prosthet Dent. 2005; 93: 321-323
- Porcelain laminate veneers: 6- to 12-year clinical evaluation—a retrospective study.Int J Periodont Rest. 2005; 25: 9-17
- Resin-ceramic bonding: a review of the literature.J Prosthet Dent. 2003; 89: 268-274
- Outcome evaluation of early placed maxillary anterior single-tooth implants using objective esthetic criteria: a cross-sectional, retrospective study in 45 patients with a 2- to 4-year follow-up using pink and white esthetic scores.J Periodontol. 2009; 80: 140-151
- The effect of the distance from the contact point to the crest of bone on the presence or absence of the interproximal dental papilla.J Periodontol. 1992; 63: 995-996
- Digitally enhanced esthetic dentistry-from treatment planning to quality control.J Esthet Restor Dent. 2016; 28: S3-4
- Color and translucency of zirconia infrastructures and porcelain-layered systems.J Prosthet Dent. 2019; 121: 510-516
- A systematic review and meta-analysis of the survival of feldspathic porcelain veneers over 5 and 10 years.Int J Prosthodont. 2012; 25: 590-603
- Aspects of silane coupling agents and surface conditioning in dentistry: an overview.Dent Mater. 2012; 28: 467-477
- Bonding of composite cements to zirconia: a systematic review and meta-analysis of in vitro studies.J Mech Behav Biomed Mater. 2018; 80: 258-268
- Clinical efficacy of methods for bonding to zirconia: A systematic review.J Prosthet Dent. 2021; 125: 231-240
- The effect of zirconia surface treatment on flexural strength and shear bond strength to a resin cement.J Prosthet Dent. 2010; 103: 210-220
Supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 81500888), Educational Research Project of Medical Department of Wuhan University (2020065), Youth Experts’ Project of Wuhan (2015), and the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (2042018kf0165).
T.X. and M.P. contributed equally to this article, and they were co-first authors.