Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
- Prevalence and predictive factors for peri-implant disease and implant failure: a cross-sectional analysis.J Periodontol. 2015; 86: 337-347
- Esthetic assessments in implant dentistry: objective and subjective criteria for clinicians and patients.Periodontol 2000. 2017; 73: 193-202
- Fully digital workflow for planning static guided implant surgery: a prospective accuracy study.J Clin Med. 2020; 9: 980
- Treatment of peri-implant soft tissue defects: a narrative review.Braz Oral Res. 2019; 33: e073
- Peri-implant diseases and conditions: Consensus report of workgroup 4 of the 2017 World Workshop on the Classification of Periodontal and Peri-Implant Diseases and Conditions.J Periodontol. 2018; 89: S313-S318
- Three-year prospective randomized comparative assessment of anterior maxillary single implants with different abutment interfaces.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2019; 34: 150-158
- Connective tissue graft to correct peri-implant soft tissue margin: a clinical report.J Prosthet Dent. 2004; 91: 119-122
- Continuous craniofacial growth in adult patients treated with dental implants in the anterior maxilla.Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2019; 21: 627-634
- Lifelong craniofacial growth and the implications for osseointegrated implants.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2013; 28: 163-169
- Contour management of implant restorations for optimal emergence profiles: guidelines for immediate and delayed. provisional restorations.Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2020; 40: 61-70
- Esthetic considerations for reconstructing implant emergence profile using titanium and zirconia custom implant abutments: fifty case series report.J Oral Implantol. 2015; 41: 554-561
- A digital approach for one-step formation of the supra-implant emergence profile with an individualized CAD/CAM healing abutment.Prosthodont Res. 2016; 60: 220-223
- Treatment of peri-implant recession with a screw-retained, interim implant restoration: A clinical report.J Prosthet Dent. 2019; 121: 212-216
- Surgical treatment of buccal soft tissue recessions around single implants: 1-year results from a prospective pilot study.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2014; 25: 641-646
- Treatment of buccal soft tissue dehiscence around single implant: 5-year results from a prospective study.Clin Oral Investig. 2019; 23: 1977-1983
- Facial gingival tissue stability following immediate placement and provisionalization of maxillary anterior single implants: a 2- to 8-year follow-up.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2011; 26: 179-187
- Dimensional soft tissue changes following soft tissue grafting in conjunction with implant placement or around present dental implants: a systematic review.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2017; 28: 1-8
- In vitro color changes of soft tissues caused by restorative materials.Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2007; 27: 251-257
- Influence of surface modified dental implant abutments on connective tissue attachment: A systematic review.Arch Oral Biol. 2017; 80: 185-192
- The mucosal barrier at implant abutments of different materials.Clin Oral implants Res. 2008; 19: 635-641
- Differential behavior of fibroblasts and epithelial cells on structured implant abutment materials: a comparison of materials and surface topographies.Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2015; 17: 1237-1249
Supported by a grant from the Foundation of Peking University School and Hospital of Stomatology (Grant No. PKUSSNT-19B11), Capital Characteristic Clinical Application Research Project (Grant No. Z171100001017096, Beijing, China), and KAKENHI from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (Grant No. 19K19016).
J.Y. and Q.L. contributed equally to this work.