Statement of problem
Materials and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
- Mandibular reconstruction in adults: A review.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 37: 597-605
- Three-dimensional planning in craniomaxillofacial surgery.Ann Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 6: 281-286
- Prosthetic management of edentulous mandibulectomy patients. 1. Anatomic, physiologic, and psychologic considerations.J Prosthet Dent. 1971; 25: 446-457
- Prosthetic management of edentulous mandibulectomy patients. 2. Clinical procedures.J Prosthet Dent. 1971; 25: 546-555
- Prosthetic management of edentulous mandibulectomy patients. 3. Clinical evaluation.J Prosthet Dent. 1971; 25: 670-678
- Occlusal considerations for the partial mandibulectomy patient.J Prosthet Dent. 1979; 41: 308-315
- Comparison of food mixing ability among mandibulectomy patients.J Oral Rehabil. 2008; 35: 408-414
- Double-barrel fibula vascularized free flap with dental rehabilitation for mandibular reconstruction.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2011; 69: 2663-2669
- New and successful technique for the management of parry-romberg syndrome's soft tissue atrophy.J Craniofac Surg. 2015; 26: e507-e510
- Prosthetic management of resected edentulous mandibles.J Prosthet Dent. 1969; 21: 197-202
- Stability of the mandibular position in occlusion of mandibulectomy patients with lateral discontinuity defect.J Oral Rehabil. 1997; 24: 849-856
- Geometric evaluation of the effect of prosthetic rehabilitation on the facial appearance of mandibulectomy patients: A preliminary study.Int J Prosthodont. 2017; 30: 455-457
- Geometric evaluation of the effect of prosthetic rehabilitation on facial asymmetry in mandibulectomy patients.Int J Prosthodont. 2019; 32: 293-296
- Management of lateral mandibular discontinuity by maxillary guidance.Br J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2008; 46: 123-125
- Clinical considerations for prosthodontic rehabilitation of intermediate form of osteopetrosis: A report of two cases.J Oral Biol Craniofac Res. 2012; 2: 126-130
- Maxillary palatal ramp prosthesis: A prosthodontic solution to manage mandibular deviation following surgery.Contemp Clin Dent. 2015; 6: S111-S113
- Rehabilitation of a patient with mandibular resection using osteointegrated implants: A case report.J Oral Implantol. 2013; 39: 609-614
- Correction of deviation of a partially resected mandible using a palatal ramp with the aid of a semi-adjustable articulator.J Prosthodont. 2015; 24: 87-91
- Detachable palatal ramp of teeth to improve comfort in a completely edentulous patient with a segmentally resected mandible.J Prosthodont. 2017; 26: 474-480
- Mandibular resection guidance prostheses - a literature-review.J Prosthet Dent. 1986; 55: 84-86
- Classification of mandibular defects.Plast Reconstr Surg. 1993; 92: 1266-1275
- Validation of a portable blood glucose testing device in measuring masticatory performance.Prosthodontic Research & Practice. 2006; 5: 15-20
- Relationship between masticatory performance using a gummy jelly and masticatory movement.J Prosthodont Res. 2017; 61: 419-425
- Masticatory performance and oral health-related quality of life before and after complete denture treatment.J Prosthodont Res. 2018; 62: 370-374
Presented at the 36th Annual Meeting of Japanese Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics, held in Sendai, Japan from June 27 to 29, 2019.
Support provided by project for Promoting Leading edge Research in Oral Science at Tokyo Medical and Dental University; Partially supported by JSPS KAKENHI (grant number JP17H00755) and by the Japanese Dental Science Federation (JDSF-DSP1-2017-210-1).