A direct composite resin placed by using digitally planned prototyped 3D guides and retained with a digitally guided fiberglass micropin was used to restore an extensively damaged maxillary left central incisor.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Restoration of a large class IV fracture using direct composite resin: A clinical report.J Prosthet Dent. 2017; 118: 447-451
- Influence of cavity design on the biomechanics of direct composite resin restorations in class IV preparations.Eur J Oral Sci. 2012; 120: 161-167
- Anterior Z250 resin composite restorations: one-year evaluation of clinical performance.Clin Oral Investig. 2003; 7: 241-243
- Fracture frequency and longevity of fractured resin composite, polyacid-modified resin composite, and resin-modified glass ionomer cement class IV restorations: An up to 14 years of follow-up.Clin Oral Investig. 2010; 14: 217-222
- The retention of threaded pins in composite resin.J Prosthet Dent. 1989; 61: 169-173
- Influence of prefabricated post material on restored teeth: fracture strength and stress distribution.Oper Dent. 2006; 31: 47-54
- Three-dimensional finite element analysis of stress distribution in composite resin cores with fiber posts of varying diameters.Dent Mater J. 2008; 27: 49-55
- Mini fiberglass post for composite resin restorations: A clinical report.J Prosthet Dent. 2016; 115: 654-657
- Pins for direct restorations.J Dent. 1993; 21: 259-264
- Complications and prognostic considerations in operative dentistry.Dent Clin North Am. 1986; 30: 473-485
- Guided endodontic access of calcified anterior teeth.J Endod. 2018; 44: 1195-1199
- A new approach for minimally invasive access to severely calcified anterior teeth using the guided endodontics technique.J Endod. 2018; 44: 1578-1582
- Guided endodontic access in maxillary molars using cone-beam computed tomography and computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing system: a case report.J Endod. 2018; 44: 875-879
- Predictability of reformatted computed tomography for preoperative planning of endosseous implants.Dentomaxillofac Radiol. 1999; 28: 37-41
- Predictability of a three-dimensional planning system for oral implant surgery.Dentomaxillofac Radiol. 1999; 28: 105-111
- Accuracy of drilling guides for transfer from three-dimensional CT-based planning to placement of zygoma implants in human cadavers.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2003; 14: 131-136
- Guided endodontics: accuracy of a novel method for guided access cavity preparation and root canal location.Int Endod J. 2015; 49: 966-972
- Laminate veneers: Preplanning and treatment using digital guided tooth preparation.J Esthet Restor Dent. 2020; 32: 150-160
Published online: August 17, 2021
This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.
© 2021 by the Editorial Council for the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry.