Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Patient-centered outcomes comparing digital and conventional implant impression procedures: A randomized crossover trial.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2016; 27: e185-e189
- Complete digital workflow in prosthesis prototype fabrication for complete-arch implant rehabilitation: A technique.J Prosthet Dent. 2019; 122: 189-192
- Registration of patient-relevant references in edentulous jaws using intraoral scanners: Simplification of the clinical procedure.Int J Esthet Dent. 2019; 14: 394-404
- Digital workflow for implant rehabilitation with double full-arch monolithic zirconia prostheses.J Prosthodont. 2020; 29: 460-465
- Digital vs conventional implant impressions: A systematic review and meta-analysis.J Prosthodont. 2020; 29: 660-678
- Accuracy of implant casts generated with splinted and non-splinted impression techniques for edentulous patients: An optical scanning study.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2012; 23: 676-681
- Implant transfer coping verification jig.J Prosthet Dent. 1989; 61: 601-602
- The influence of verification jig on framework fit for nonsegmented fixed implant-supported complete denture.Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2012; 14: e188-e195
- Digital workflow: In vitro accuracy of 3D printed casts generated from complete-arch digital implant scans.J Prosthet Dent. 2020; 124: 589-593
- A completely digital workflow for the transition from a failed dentition to interim complete-arch fixed implant-supported prostheses: A clinical report.J Prosthet Dent. 2020;
- A technique for verifying and correcting a milled polyurethane definitive cast for nonsegmental implant restoration in an edentulous jaw.J Prosthet Dent. 2014; 112: 658-662
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Support provided by a grant (Grant no.:1293_2018) from the International Team for Implantology (ITI).