Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The long-term efficacy of currently used dental implants: A review and proposed criteria of success.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1986; 1: 11-25
- Impact of implant abutment connection and positioning of the machined collar/microgap on crestal bone level changes: A systematic review.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2014; 25: 417-425
- Radiographical evaluation of the gap at the implantabutment interface.J Esthet Restor Dent. 2010; 22: 235-250
- A method for the geometric and densitometric standardization of intraoral radiographs.J Periodontol. 1982; 54: 435-440
- The reliability of pocket probing around screw-type implants.Clin Oral Implants Res. 1991; 2: 186-192
- Errors in radiographic assessment of marginal bone height around osseointegrated implants.Scand J Dent Res. 1990; 98: 428-433
- Mathematical analysis of projection errors in “paralleling technique” with respect to implant geometry.Clin Oral Implants Res. 2001; 12: 362-371
- Tube angulation effect on radiographic analysis of the implant-abutment interface.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1999; 14: 77-85
- Measurements of alveolar bone height at tooth and implant abutments on intraoral radiographs. A comparison of reproducibility of Eggen technique utilized with and without a bite impression.J Clin Periodontol. 1982; 9: 184-192
- An alternative holder for radiographic evaluation of tissue-integrated prostheses.J Prosthet Dent. 1986; 56: 338-341
- A modified periapical radiographic holder used for standardized implant assessment.J Prosthet Dent. 2004; 91: 398
- A radiograph positioning technique to evaluate prosthetic misfit and bone loss around implants.J Prosthet Dent. 2014; 111: 163-165
- Evaluation of radiographic technique using a new customized film holder for dental implant assessment.Implant Dent. 2014; 23: 13-17
- Standardization of radiographs for mandibular implant-supported overdentures: Review and innovation.Clin Oral Impl Res. 1999; 10: 307-319
- Biological responses to the transitional area of dental implants: Material- and structure-dependent responses of peri-implant tissue to abutments.Materials (Basel). 2019; 13: 72
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Supported in part by National Program for Multidisciplinary Cooperative Treatment on Major Diseases, grant number: PKUSSNMP-202004 and PKUSSNMP-201901.