Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Load to failure of different zirconia implant abutments with titanium components.J Prosthet Dent. 2017; 117: 749-754
- Fractographic analyses of failed one-piece zirconia implant restorations.Dent Mater. 2018; 34: 922-931
- The combination prosthesis: a digitally designed retrievable cement- and screw-retained implant-supported prosthesis.J Prosthet Dent. 2018; 119: 535-539
- Intraoral versus extraoral cementation of implant-supported single crowns: clinical, biomarker, and microbiological comparisons.Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2017; : 1-10
- Interproximal contact loss in a retrospective cross-sectional study of 4325 implants: distribution and incidence and the effect on bone loss and peri-implant soft tissue.J Prosthet Dent. 2019; 122: 108-114
- Influence of the temperature on the cement disintegration in cement-retained implant restorations.Stomatologija. 2012; 14: 114-117
- Technique for removing cement between a fixed prosthesis and its substructure.J Prosthodont. 2009; 18: 279-282
- Using a porcelain furnace to debond cement-retained implant crown from the abutment after screw fracture: a clinical report.J Prosthodont. 2015; 24: 239-242
- A simple method to debond a cement-retained implant-supported fixed partial denture from its abutment screw connection: a case report.Bull Natl Res Cent. 2018; 42: 2-5
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.