Statement of problem
Material and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Accelerated color change in a maxillofacial elastomer with and without pigmentation.J Prosthet Dent. 2001; 85: 614-620
- Color stability of pigmented maxillofacial silicone elastomer: effects of nano-oxides as opacifiers.J Dent. 2010; 38: e100-e105
- Treatment satisfaction with facial prostheses.J Prosthet Dent. 2005; 94: 275-280
- The Toronto outcome measure for craniofacial prosthetics: a condition-specific quality-of-life instrument.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2003; 18: 531-538
- Retrospective study of treatment outcomes with implant-retained extraoral prostheses: survival rates and prosthetic complications.J Prosthet Dent. 2010; 103: 118-126
- Effect of opacifiers and UV absorbers on pigmented maxillofacial silicone elastomer, part 1: color stability after artificial aging.J Prosthet Dent. 2013; 109: 397-401
- Effect of opacifiers on color stability of pigmented maxillofacial silicone A-2186 subjected to artificial aging.J Prosthodont. 2002; 11: 109-116
- Color stability and colorant effect on maxillofacial elastomers. Part III: weathering effect on color.J Prosthet Dent. 1999; 81: 431-438
- Ultraviolet radiation-induced color shifts occurring in oil-pigmented maxillofacial elastomers.J Prosthet Dent. 1999; 82: 441-446
- Influence of pigments and opacifiers on color stability of an artificially aged facial silicone.J Prosthodont. 2011; 20: 205-208
- Effect of incorporation of nano-oxides on color stability of maxillofacial silicone elastomer subjected to outdoor weathering.J Prosthodont. 2015; 24: 569-575
- Evaluation of varying concentrations of nano-oxides as ultraviolet protective agents when incorporated in maxillofacial silicones: an in vitro study.J Prosthet Dent. 2014; 112: 1567-1572
- In vitro evaluation of color change in maxillofacial elastomer through the use of an ultraviolet light absorber and a hindered amine light stabilizer.J Prosthet Dent. 2004; 91: 483-490
- Evaluation of the effect of ultraviolet stabilizers on the change in color of pigmented silicone elastomer: an in vitro study.J Indian Prosthodont Soc. 2016; 16: 276-281
- Influence of pigments and opacifiers on color stability of silicone maxillofacial elastomer.J Dent. 2009; 37: e45-e50
- Evaluation of sunlight stability of polyurethane elastomers for maxillofacial use. I.J Biomed Mater Res. 1978; 12: 347-359
- Color stability of facial prostheses.J Prosthet Dent. 1995; 74: 613-618
- Color difference thresholds of maxillofacial skin replications.J Prosthodont. 2009; 18: 618-625
- Assessment of colour differences in silicone hand and digit prostheses: perceptible and acceptable thresholds for fair and dark skin shades.Prosthet Orthot Int. 2006; 30: 5-16
- Effect of extraoral aging conditions on color stability of maxillofacial silicone elastomer.J Prosthodont. 2010; 19: 536-543
- In vitro evaluation of color and translucency reproduction of maxillofacial prostheses using a computerized system.J Adv Prosthodont. 2018; 10: 422-429
- Color changes in dry-pigmented maxillofacial elastomer resulting from ultraviolet light exposure.J Prosthet Dent. 1995; 74: 493-498
- The CIEDE2000 color-difference formula: implementation notes, supplementary test data, and mathematical observations.Col Res Appl. 2005; 30: 21-30
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Support provided by The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TÜBİTAK), grant no.215M738.
Presented at the 24th Turkish Dental Association (TDA) International Dental Congress as a poster presentation, Ankara, Turkey, September 2018.