Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The Simultaneous Modeling Technique: closing gaps in posteriors.Int J Esthet Dent. 2016; 11: 58-81
- Effective protocol for daily high-quality direct posterior composite restorations. Cavity preparation and design.J Adhes Dent. 2020; 22: 581-596
- Effective protocol for daily high-quality direct posterior composite restorations. Layering and finishing.J Adhes Dent. 2020; 22: 597-613
- Effective protocol for daily high-quality direct posterior composite restorations. The interdental anatomy of the class-2 composite restoration.J Adhes Dent. 2021; 23: 21-34
- Essential Lines: a simplified filling and modeling technique for direct posterior composite restorations.Int J Esthet Dent. 2021; 16: 168-184
- Teaching of direct posterior resin composite restorations in UK dental therapy training programmes.Br Dent J. 2010; 208: 415-421
- Digital dentistry: the new state of the art – Is it disruptive or destructive?.Dent Mater. 2020; 36: 9-24
- 3D printing in dentistry-state of the art.Oper Dent. 2020; 45: 30-40
- Additive manufacturing technologies used for processing polymers: current status and potential application in prosthetic dentistry.J Prosthodont. 2019; 28: 146-158
- Metal additive manufacturing technologies: literature review of current status and prosthodontic applications.Int J Comput Dent. 2019; 22: 55-67
- 3D printing parameters, supporting structures, slicing, and post-processing procedures of vat-polymerization additive manufacturing technologies: a narrative review.J Dent. 2021; 109: 103630
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.