Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Foreign bodies in the gastrointestinal tract.Curr Opin Pediatr. 2006; 18: 563-564
- Swallowed dentures: two cases and a review.Ann Med Surg. 2015; 4: 407-413
- “Where are my teeth?” A case of unnoticed ingestion of a dislodged fixed partial denture.Anesth Analg. 2009; 109: 836-838
- Management of foreign bodies of the upper gastrointestinal tract: update.Gastrointest Endosc. 1995; 41: 39-51
- Foreign body esophagus: when endoscopic removal fails.Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013; 65: 380-382
- Foreign bodies of dental origin in the air and food passages.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 1986; 15: 739-751
- Impacted dentures in the oesophagus.J Laryngol Otol. 2014; 128: 468-474
- Autism spectrum disorders and oral health status: review of the literature.Eur J Paediatr Dent. 2020; 21: 9-12
- Pica as a feature of autism.Br J Psychiatry. 1985; 147: 80-82
- Increasing compliance with wearing a medical device in children with autism.J Appl Behav Anal. 2020; 53: 1089-1096
- Swallowed partial dentures.J R Soc Med. 2004; 97: 72-75
- Rotational path removable partial denture: a literature review.J Indian Prosthodont Soc. 2007; 7: 143-146
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.