Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Aesthetic reconstruction of the nose following skin cancer.Clin Plast Surg. 2004; 31: 93-111
- Free style facial artery perforator flap for one stage. Reconstruction of the nasal ala.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2009; 62: 36-42
- Advanced technology and the future of facial prosthetics in head and neck reconstruction.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2003; 32: 121-123
- Fabricating auricular prostheses based on rapid prototyping and the FreeForm modelling system.Int J Adv Manuf Tech. 2004; 24: 873-878
- Computer-aided design and rapid manufacture of an orbital prosthesis.Int J Prosthodont. 2009; 22: 293-295
- Immediate facial rehabilitation in cancer patients using CAD-CAM and rapid prototyping technology: a pilot study.Support Care Cancer. 2010; 18: 723-728
- Fabricating a partial nasal prosthesis with a custom nasal dilator design.J Prosthet Dent. 2021; 126: 447-451
- Nasal prosthesis rehabilitation using CAD-CAM technology after total rhinectomy: a pilot study.Support Care Cancer. 2011; 19: 1055-1059
- Designing 3D prosthetic templates for maxillofacial defect rehabilitation: a comparative analysis of different virtual workflows.Comput Biol Med. 2020; 03: 1-16
- Three-dimensional printed nasal prostheses after oncologic rhinectomies: workflow and patients' satisfaction.J Craniofac Surg. 2021; 32: 2297-2300
- Selective laser sintering technology for customized fabrication of facial prostheses.J Prosthet Dent. 2008; 100: 56-60
- A technique to produce a mirror-image wax pattern of an ear using rapid prototyping technology.J Prosthet Dent. 2005; 94: 195-198
- Three-dimensional anthropometric analysis of the Chinese nose.J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2010; 63: 1832-1839
- Implementation of 3D technologies in the workflow of auricular prosthetics: a method using optical scanning and stereolithography 3D printing.J Prosthet Dent. 2020; 125: 708-713
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Funding: Supported by Key Research and Development Plan of Shaanxi Province ( 2022SF-165 ) and independent project of State Key Laboratory of Military Stomatology (No. 2020ZA02 ).