Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Patient satisfaction with esthetics, phonetics, and function following implant-supported fixed restorative treatment in the esthetic zone: a systematic review.J Esthet Restor Dent. 2020; 32: 662-672
- Clinical, aesthetic, and patient-related outcome of immediately loaded single implants in the anterior maxilla: a prospective study in extraction sockets, healed ridges, and grafted sites.Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2012; 15: 819-835
- Immediate implant placement of a single central incisor using a CAD/CAM crown-root form technique: provisional to final restoration.J Esthet Restor Dent. 2016; 29: 13-21
- Dental implants inserted in fresh extraction sockets versus healed sites: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Dent. 2015; 43: 16-41
- The effectiveness of immediate implant placement for single tooth replacement compared to delayed implant placement: a systematic review and meta-analysis.J Clin Periodontol. 2019; 46: 224-241
- Standard vs customized healing abutments with simultaneous bone grafting for tissue changes around immediate implants. 1-year outcomes from a randomized clinical trial.Clin Implant Dent Relat Res. 2020; 22: 42-53
- Peri-implant tissue management after immediate implant placement using a customized healing abutment.J Esthet Restor Dent. 2019; 31: 533-541
- A new concept in maintaining the emergence profile in immediate posterior implant placement: the anatomic harmony abutment.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016; 74: 2385-2392
- Cytotoxicity and inflammatory response of different types of provisional restorative materials.Arch Oral Biol. 2020; 111: 104643
- Comparison of various implant provisional resin materials for cytotoxicity and attachment to human gingival fibroblasts.Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 2019; 34: 390-396
- A digital approach for one-step formation of the supra-implant emergence profile with an individualized CAD/CAM healing abutment.J Prosthodont Res. 2016; 60: 220-223
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Funding: This research did not receive any specific grant from funding agencies in the public, commercial, or not-for-profit sectors.