Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Maxillofacial Prosthetics.1st ed. world publishing Xi'an Co., Xi'an2004: 70-150
- Maxillofacial Rehabilitation: Prosthodontic and Surgical Management of Cancer-Related, Acquired, and Congenital Defects of the Head and Neck.3rd ed. Quintessence, Chicago2011: 155-212
- Obturator prostheses following palatal resection: clinical cases.Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital. 2010; 30: 33-39
- Fabrication of a 3D-printed interim obturator prosthesis: A contemporary approach.J Prosthet Dent. 2019; 121: 960-963
- A novel digital workflow to manufacture personalized three-dimensional-printed hollow surgical obturators after maxillectomy.Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2018; 47: 1214-1218
- Evaluation of water absorption properties and fabrication of hollow obturator model using 3D digital dentistry.Dent Mater J. 2018; 37: 521-525
- Designing 3D prosthetic templates for maxillofacial defect rehabilitation: a comparative analysis of different virtual workflows.Comput Biol Med. 2020; 118: 103646
- Digital workflow in maxillofacial prosthodontics—an update on defect data acquisition, editing and design using open-source and commercial available software.Applied Sciences. 2021; 11: 973
- CT and MR appearance of otolaryngologic packing materials.AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1995; 16: 1697-1702
- Secondary healing after removal of large keratocystic odontogenic tumor in the mandible: enucleation followed by open packing of iodoform gauze.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2012; 70: 1523-1530
- Iodoform gauze with a radiopaque filament.Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol. 1993; 76: 257
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Funding: Supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, grant #81970987.
R.Z. and Y.D. contributed equally to this work.