Statement of problem
Material and methods
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fabrication of an orbital prosthesis using a noncontact three-dimensional digitizer and rapid-prototyping system.J Prosthodont. 2010; 19: 598-600
- Digital capture, design, and manufacturing of a facial prosthesis: clinical report on a pediatric patient.J Prosthet Dent. 2015; 114: 138-141
- Feasibility and accuracy of noncontact three-dimensional digitizers for geometric facial defects: an in vitro comparison.Int J Prosthodont. 2018; 31: 601-606
- Combined use of a facial scanner and an intraoral scanner to acquire a digital scan for the fabrication of an orbital prosthesis.J Prosthet Dent. 2019; 121: 531-534
- Digital workflow of auricular rehabilitation: a technical report using an intraoral scanner.J Prosthodont. 2019; 28: 596-600
- Feasibility and accuracy of digitizing edentulous maxillectomy defects: a comparative study.Int J Prosthodont. 2017; 30: 147-149
- Feasibility of intraoral scanning for data acquisition of maxillectomy defects.Int J Prosthodont. 2020; 33: 452-456
- Assessing the feasibility and accuracy of digitizing edentulous jaws.J Am Dent Assoc. 2013; 144: 914-920
- One-piece prosthesis using an acrylic base plate for rehabilitation of extensive midfacial defect: a case report.Int J Anaplast. 2015; 5: 1-5
- Advancements in soft-tissue prosthetics part A: the art of imitating life.Front Bioeng Biotechnol. 2020; 8: 1-20
- The auricular impression: an alternate technique.J Prosthodont. 2000; 9: 106-109
- Accuracy of capturing nasal, orbital, and auricular defects with extra- and intraoral optical scanners and smartphone: an in vitro study.J Dent. 2022; 117: 1-9
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Funding: Supported in part by JSPS KAKENHI Fund for the Promotion of Joint International Research, Fostering Joint International Research (B), grant #15KK0336.