Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry
- Digital acoustic analysis of five vowels in maxillectomy patients.J Oral Rehabil. 2002; 29: 649-656
- Digitised evaluation of speech intelligibility using vowels in maxillectomy patients.J Oral Rehabil. 2018; 45: 216-221
- Digitized speech characteristics in patients with maxillectomy defects.J Prosthodont. 2019; 28: 649-655
- Measurement of voice onset time in maxillectomy patients.Sci World J. 2014; 2014: 925707
- Presurgical maxillary prosthesis: an analysis of speech intelligibility.J Prosthet Dent. 1972; 28: 620-625
- Speech intelligibility with the buccal flange obturator.J Prosthet Dent. 1979; 41: 323-328
- The role of the velopharyngeal sphincter in the speech of patients with cleft palate or cleft lip and palate using perceptual methods.Open Access Maced J Med Sci. 2016; 4: 674-679
- Nasalance in patients with maxillary defects - Reconstruction versus obturation.J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2007; 35: 241-245
- Hoarseness evaluation and prosthetic rehabilitation after maxillofacial surgery: a clinical report.iJMP. 2022; 4: 43-46
- Quintessence Pub, Hanover Park IL2011: 154-211 Maxillofacial Rehabilitation: Prosthodontic and Surgical Management of Cancer-Related Acquired and Congenital Defects of the Head and Neck. 3rd ed.
- Analysis of speech and tongue motion in normal and post-glossectomy speaker using cine MRI.J Appl Oral Sci. 2016; 24: 472-480
- Vocal fold phase asymmetries in patients with voice disorders: a study across visualization techniques.Am J Speech Lang Pathol. 2012; 21: 3-15
- Voice quality assessment and visualization. 2012 Sixth International Conference on Complex, Intelligent, and Software Intensive Systems.IEEE, 2012: 618-623
- Validation of the mirror-fogging test as a screening tool for velopharyngeal insufficiency.Open Otorhinolaryngol J. 2015; 8: 15-21
- A technique of speech aid adjustment with the assistance of nasalance values for non-nasal and nasal sounds.Int J Maxillofac Prosthet. 2020; 3: 23-27
- Visualization of Auditory Awareness Based on Sound Source Positions Estimated by Depth Sensor And Microphone Array. International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems.IEEE, 2014: 1908-1913
Publication stageIn Press Corrected Proof
Presented at the Virtual Meeting of the 12th Salzburg Voice Symposium, held by the Austrian Voice Institute, the International Voice Center Austria, the Collegium Medicorum Theatri, the Union of European Phoniatricians (UEP), and the European Academy of Phoniatrics, from August 26 to 28, 2016.
Funding: Supported in part by JSPSKAKENHI [grants 15K20508; 15KK0336